Trap Pins Experiment

This is our foreign language Lockpicking forum. Here you can talk with like-minded people from all over the world.

Moderatoren: Retak, Crocheteur

Antworten
Bulgaro
Mitglied
Mitglied
Trap Pins Experiment

Beitrag von Bulgaro »

vcvIOMijL94
Zuletzt geändert von Bulgaro am 6. Feb 2015 00:00, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

decoder
Poster Gott
Poster Gott
Re: Trap Pins Experiment

Beitrag von decoder »

Using (strong) tinfoil typically works. Not the very thin one because that will just break into tiny little pieces when you have it in the lock. I used some of the self-adhesive tinfoil that is thicker, and I think I folded it once more. Then you insert it and use a hook to push it down on the pins, it will then form a key for these pins. Just hold it down then and try to turn, should work. I managed to turn my lock even a few times without repicking (Mila Evolution, which has the same design as the GTV ones). For the GTVs, I only had one, and that one broke because it seemed like in one of the slots there was no pin but something shorter so the spring reached into the core. I will have to disassemble it to figure that out.

Bulgaro
Mitglied
Mitglied
Re: Trap Pins Experiment

Beitrag von Bulgaro »

decoder hat geschrieben:Using (strong) tinfoil typically works. Not the very thin one because that will just break into tiny little pieces when you have it in the lock. I used some of the self-adhesive tinfoil that is thicker, and I think I folded it once more. Then you insert it and use a hook to push it down on the pins, it will then form a key for these pins. Just hold it down then and try to turn, should work. I managed to turn my lock even a few times without repicking (Mila Evolution, which has the same design as the GTV ones). For the GTVs, I only had one, and that one broke because it seemed like in one of the slots there was no pin but something shorter so the spring reached into the core. I will have to disassemble it to figure that out.
Thank you very much .Now i trying to pick Mila Evolution(this lock is harder than GTV).I will try your method and will make video(this night may be)

Antworten