FAB Dynamic plus. 5 pin+10 sliders

This is our foreign language Lockpicking forum. Here you can talk with like-minded people from all over the world.

Moderatoren: Retak, Crocheteur

Antworten
Bulgaro
Mitglied
Mitglied
FAB Dynamic plus. 5 pin+10 sliders

Beitrag von Bulgaro »

Christian
Unverzichtbar, Unkündbar und Unverwundbar
Eigener Benutzer Titel: Fischfleisch
Re: FAB Dynamic plus. 5 pin+10 sliders

Beitrag von Christian »

appreciation
This is no EVVA 3KS, its a FAB 2KS (or 1KS) löl
Are the sliders directely block the core (like SEA-Cylinders) odr they use a Sidebar like the EVVAs ?
Nice video, but without any voice (speecing or music) ... so the speakers of my computer are sad
Es gibt nur eine legitime Einstellung

Bulgaro
Mitglied
Mitglied

Beitrag von Bulgaro »

Christian hat geschrieben:
appreciation
This is no EVVA 3KS, its a FAB 2KS (or 1KS) löl
Are the sliders directely block the core (like SEA-Cylinders) odr they use a Sidebar like the EVVAs ?
Nice video, but without any voice (speecing or music) ... so the speakers of my computer are sad
Thank you Christian.
The sliders directeley blocks the core ,are not EVVA type.
I can not believe that im picked it .Im very happy
There is not voice,because my english is not good.If i speak in spanish (i speak spanish very well),who will understand me?

stefan-1
Eigner
Eigner

Beitrag von stefan-1 »

They're advertised for use as a master key system. Are they also sold as restricted cylinders (not master keyed, just keyed different or keyed alike)?

S.
Errebi 4 * 3KS * 2x MCS * 1 Lampenschlüssel :devil: * M auf DVD :devil:
Kromer Protector * MP Elite 27

Bulgaro
Mitglied
Mitglied

Beitrag von Bulgaro »

stefan-1 hat geschrieben:They're advertised for use as a master key system. Are they also sold as restricted cylinders (not master keyed, just keyed different or keyed alike)?

S.
Good question. I don't know.I will ask in Lockpick.cz

Christian
Eigener Benutzer Titel: Fischfleisch

Beitrag von Christian »

Bulgaro hat geschrieben:There is not voice,because my english is not good.If i speak in spanish (i speak spanish very well),who will understand me?
... i am sure that spanish oder Bulgarian sounds very well, or if You do not like to have Your voice on YT, than take free music ... ist es also better than nothing ... In spite of no ability to understand Bulgarian or Spanish I think so. BUT it is only my modest private opinion.
Bulgaro hat geschrieben:The sliders directeley blocks the core ,are not EVVA type.
I can not believe that im picked it .Im very happy
The reason for succesfully opening is : You are very good :yes:
The sliders are rather more similar with the Cylinders in swiss made SEA-style ... SEA has also a cylinder where normally pins and these sliders are combinated, but these are not with "bitten Keys" they have "dimple-grooves" on the small side, and made as reversible-Keys. ( 22mm-Ø -Cylinder )
stefan-1 hat geschrieben:They're advertised for use as a master key system. Are they also sold as restricted cylinders (not master keyed, just keyed different or keyed alike)?
If they are really sale these Cylinders only für Keying-Systems, than You can order a Grand-Master-Key-System with only ONE lock (cylinder) ... :wngn:
Es gibt nur eine legitime Einstellung

Antworten