Ikon WSW frage

Zerstörungsfreie Schlossöffnung, Fragen zu den verschiedenen Werkzeugen und freier Informationsaustausch

Moderatoren: Retak, Crocheteur

Antworten
Artichoke2000
Frischfleisch
Frischfleisch

Ikon WSW frage

Beitrag von Artichoke2000 »

Hallo alle!! Ich mache ein Projekt auf der Ikon WSW und würde mich über Ihre Hilfe bei der Beantwortung von zwei Fragen freuen ...

1. In welchem ​​Jahr wurde die WSW erstmals hergestellt?

2. Ich versuche das Patent zu finden. Ich weiß, dass Bo Widen beteiligt war, da sein Name auf den Schlüssel gestempelt ist. Ich habe alle seine Patente durchsucht und nichts kommt auf. Weiß jemand, ob das WSW patentiert wurde und wenn ja, können Sie einen Link posten? Es war noch nie so schwer, ein Patent zu finden

Ich danke dir sehr!!

Hello All!! I am doing a project on the Ikon WSW and would love your help in answering two question...

1. What year was the WSW first manufactured?

2. I am trying to find the patent. I know Bo Widen was involved as his name is stamped on the key. I have searched all his patents and nothing comes up. Does anyone know if the WSW was patented and if so can you post a link? I have never had such a hard time finding a patent before

Thank you so much!!

mhmh
Unbeschreiblich
Unbeschreiblich
Eigener Benutzer Titel: Franzose

Re: Ikon WSW frage

Beitrag von mhmh »

Hi Artichoke,

I like your explanation videos a lot, they are informative like a Han Fey paper, but the video format is even better!

Unfortunately, I don’t know much about the WSW W10 yet, they are a bit like a hidden champion in the ASSA ABLOY product portfolio. So looking forward to your project, if you publish it :)

I think the Bo Widen license graphics is on the key because of the undercut in the profile.

One thing I noted is that both halves on a Euro cylinder are typically non-identical, they leave out not only drill protection, but also tumblers in the “inside” half.

Cheers
mh

P.S.:
It's really hard to find a market introduction date, all I can see so far is: it was already on the market in Dec 2010 (https://www.selbst.de/paidcontent/dl/12 ... aXlJxfX-Vq --> a test in the "Selbst" magazine lists it)

Gegenzuhaltung
Unverzichtbar
Unverzichtbar

Beitrag von Gegenzuhaltung »

Ich habe meinen ersten WSW im September 2003 gekauft. Habe gerade nochmal die Rechnung rausgesucht.

Artichoke2000
Frischfleisch
Frischfleisch

Beitrag von Artichoke2000 »

@mhmh
danke für deine freundlichen worte :) Ich beende mein wsw-Projekt und habe einige sehr interessante Dinge über dieses Schloss gefunden. Video hoffentlich innerhalb einer Woche herauskommen

@Gegenzuhaltung
Dankeschön! Weißt du, ob das ungefähr zu der Zeit ist, als sie mit der Herstellung begonnen haben, oder ist dieses Datum so, dass ich weiß, dass es vor 2003 hergestellt wurde?

Außerdem sammle ich Daten für mein Projekt, wenn jemand bereit ist zu helfen, indem er einige Fragen beantwortet und sein Schloss ausweidet, bitte DM mich.

@mhmh
thank you for your kind words :) I am finishing up my wsw project and have found some very interesting things about this lock. Video hopefully to come out within a week

@Gegenzuhaltung
Thank you! Do you know if that is around the time they began making them or is this date so I know it was made before 2003?

Also I am collecting data for my project if anyone is willing to help by answering some questions and gutting their lock please DM me.

Han Fey
Neuling
Neuling

Beitrag von Han Fey »

03DB462E-6A1C-4BA7-B542-4A3945D33E87.jpeg
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.

Han Fey
Neuling
Neuling

Beitrag von Han Fey »

Another page out of the presentation.
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.

ProTec
Adliger
Adliger

Beitrag von ProTec »

Han Fey hat geschrieben: 2. Okt 2021 12:25 There is a presentation about the WSW from 60 pages, where 90% of this cylinder is covered. This is one page.
Is this presentation publicly available ?

Han Fey
Neuling
Neuling

Beitrag von Han Fey »

This Ikon WSW powerpoint presentation comes with the cutaway from Cutaway Snobs. It is a CAD cutaway, means Cutaway Advanced Design. All the elements of the cylinder are visible in this cylinder. The Powerpoint is there to inform you in detail, how the elements in the cylinder work.

Antworten